Can you outsmart a criminal mastermind in The Gedding Room?
Assemble your team, polish your detective skills and get ready to travel back to 1967. In this fully immersive, treasure hunt-inspired escape room you’ll find yourselves at the country mansion of a notorious East End gangster. With just one hour on the clock, you and your team will need to work together and work fast to unravel secrets and uncover the evidence you need to convict a criminal mastermind.
Open seven days a week 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. Please arrive 5 minutes before your booking start time.
Covid-19 Guidance for The Gedding Room
Please read the following safety regulations before making your booking:
- Do not book or attend if you are suffering from or develop symptoms of Covid-19.
- If you develop symptoms after booking, please contact us and we will happily refund or reschedule your booking.
- If you have been in contact with, or live with, someone with Covid-19, but you are fully vaccinated, and have a negative test, you may still attend. If you are not fully vaccinated, and do not have a negative test, or have been contacted by Track and Trace, please do not attend if you have been in contact with, or live with, someone with Covid-19.
- On arriving at The Evidence Room, we will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. If you have a high temperature, you will unfortunately not be allowed entry.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks, but it is your personal choice whether to wear one.
- You may use the provided hand sanitizer before entering and on completing the escape room.