Tribal warfare, capture and sacrifice. Will you escape The Aztec Room?
The year, 1435. You and your tribe have been captured in bloody battle by rival Aztec warriors. Trapped within the depths of their temple, you await sacrifice, unless you can find a way to appease the gods…
A fully immersive escape room experience, the Aztec Room gives you and your tribe just one hour to find safe passage out of an ancient temple and escape sacrifice.
Open seven days a week 10:00 am – 10:00 pm. Please arrive 5 minutes before your booking start time.
Covid-19 Guidance for The Aztec Room
Please read the following safety regulations before making your booking:
- Groups sizes are a maximum of 6 people.
- Do not book or attend if you are suffering from or develop symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have come into contact with anyone with symptoms.
- If you develop symptoms after booking or are notified that someone you have been in contact with has Covid-19, please contact us and we will happily refund or reschedule your booking.
- On arriving at The Evidence Room, we will check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer. If you have a high temperature, you will unfortunately not be allowed entry.
- You must bring and wear your own face mask at all times, unless you have a specified medical condition.
- You must use the provided hand sanitizer before entering and on completing the escape room.